Imagine being engaged in lively conversation with friends and family.
Your guests eat to their heart’s content: they cook tender cubes of beef to their liking in a pot of oil and enjoy the succulent dips and side dishes you’ve prepared for them ahead of time.
You get to relax, laugh, and share a few bottles of wine with them instead of running back and forth to the kitchen.
Oil fondue (or fondue bourguignonne) is the ideal meal when you and your friends want to chat and catch up on what everyone’s been up to.
French-Inspired Fondue bourguignonne is a fun, social meal
…But are you struggling to understand all the steps involved in the process or unsure where to start?
- With so many types of pots out there, is yours safe and appropriate for oil fondue?
- Are you struggling to find the right combination of side dishes and dipping sauces to complement each other?
- What about appetizers, drinks, and dessert? Do you need help determining your menu?
- Do you know how to set up a table for oil fondue?
- Are you worried you won’t get everything ready before your guests arrive…?
Relax... You'll know all of this in a few minutes!
Everything you need to create an amazing fondue bourguigonne dinner is all neatly and beautifully organized into the Complete Guide to Hosting a French-Inspired Fondue Bourguignonne Dinner. This is Volume 3 of the BestFondue’s Fondue Events series.
I’ve used my 30+ years of experience with fondue to create a complete guide that will take you step by step through the process AND answer any and all questions you may have about oil fondue dinners.
What this guide is NOT
Let’s start by clearing out a few details:
- This guide is NOT a collection of free recipes you can find anywhere online.
- Of course, this e-book includes recipes. It includes ALL seven of the recipes you’ll need for a complete dinner: appetizer, three dips, two side dishes, and dessert.
These recipes were hand-picked, perfectly matched together, tweaked and perfected. Your guests will be drooling over this dinner every step of the way, from the first bite of the appetizer to the decadent yet light, mouth-watering dessert.
- It’s NOT a dry, black & white book about the history of fondue.
This 24-page e-book includes colorful pictures of each dish, with lots of tips and illustrations to go along with the detailed step-by-step instructions.
Whether you’re a novice or an expert in the kitchen, you’ll learn exactly how to make each and every one of the delicious recipes that are included in this menu and you’ll also have access to priceless insider tips and techniques that will show you, without a doubt, how to host great oil fondue dinners at home.
How this guide will help you
- You’ll be in & out of the grocery store: the shopping list contains every ingredient needed for the complete menu, sorted by grocery departments, so you’ll find everything fast.
- Don’t leave anything to chance: the detailed timeline contains every task you need to handle and every dish you’ll need to prepare. From 2 weeks prior, all the way to the time your doorbell rings, you’ll know when to start everything so each dish is ready on time. When your guests arrive, you’ll get to relax and chat with them instead of stressing out in the kitchen!
- Drink recommendations for the whole meal: no need to obsess about complicated cocktails, you’ll know which wine varietals best complement the entrée and main meal.
- Original menu: even if you’ve had oil fondue in the past, this new fresh menu will revive your taste buds and leave you craving for more of this fondue bourguignonne weeks after the meal!
…But that’s not the only thing you’ll get!What if you have more or fewer than 4 guests? No worries! You’ll find tips on how to modify the menu and equipment list to accommodate anywhere from 2 to 8 people. The Complete Guide to Hosting a French-Inspired Fondue Bourguignonne Dinner for 4 People (or more) also includes:
- Decoration, entertainment and ambiance ideas to complement your meal.
- A diagram showing how to set a table for oil fondue.
- Detailed nutritional information for each recipe.
- Tips on picking the right fondue fuel and how to safely use a fondue burner.
- And many, many more tips and ideas to ensure your entire dinner is a hit!
Tons Of Bonus Material
This complete French-Inspired Beef Oil Fondue Dinner guide with recipes, shopping list, timeline, and countless tips is valued at $12.95, but you’ll also get the following bonuses (a $15 value) for FREE:
- A fondue pot suitability cheat-sheet that shows which pots are safe to use with oil fondue.
- French-themed PDF invitations that you can personalize, print and mail to your guests.
- French-themed name tags/fondue fork holders that you can personalize, print, color and assemble. These neat little tags not only tell your guests where to sit, but they’ll also protect your table cloth from oil stains that often result from fondue forks laying flat on your table.
- An extra black & white shopping list that you can print (again and again) to take with you to the store, no need to waste colored ink!
- An extra 8th recipe showing you how to make beef broth from scratch if you don’t want to use store-bought broth for two of the recipes included in the main guide.
Now THAT’S a LOT of useful content!
$27.95 Only $6.95, so buy it now!
For less than the price of an appetizer in your favorite fondue restaurant, you get a complete package of goodies that will guide you step-by-step through the entire process of making an amazing fondue dinner at home.
The guide plus all the free bonuses will save you hours upon hours of worrying, planning, and agonizing. Even if you’re new to meat or oil fondue and have never hosted a fondue dinner before, rest assured that, with everything I’ve put together for you, your fondue event will be AMAZING. In fact, I’m so certain of this, I’m offering the following 60-day money-back guarantee.
You’ve got nothing to lose!
This guide contains valuable information that you can use time and time again to host unlimited oil fondue events. You’ll be able to print your shopping list as many times as you want, and you’ll be able to create and personalize name tags for several French-themed fondue meals.
To purchase this guide, click ‘Get it now‘ and you’ll be able to pay via PayPal or one of the major credit cards. Payment will be processed securely.
Once your payment is received, you’ll immediately be able to download The Complete Guide to Hosting a French-Inspired Fondue Bourguignonne Dinner for 4 People along with all the bonus files mentioned above.
You’ll be able to open, read, save and print these files with Adobe Reader, a free program that most people already have on their computer, but here’s where you can get it for free if you don’t have it already: https://get2.adobe.com/reader/
What people say about BestFondue.com’s Complete Fondue Guides:
“I love the step-by-step prep and planning guide.”
“It is very comprehensive with lots of detailed ideas!”
“Well thought out, well-illustrated, left nothing to chance if I wanted to do a Mexican* themed event.”
*About Volume 1
Life is meant to be enjoyed in the ‘now’, and fondue is the perfect meal when you want to slow down, relax, and share a tiny slice of your life with friends and family.
Why not enjoy the convenience of following a complete and proven menu that your guests will love?
Creator of www.bestfondue.com
Fondue fan for over 30 years
P.S. If you’re looking for a great way to impress your guests for Christmas or New Year’s Eve dinner, I highly recommend this French-inspired beef fondue bourguignonne. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate with your friends and family.