This chocolate fondue recipe is the perfect ending to a large or spicy meal. The peppermint liqueur will help you digest and you can choose to have as much or as little as you want without offending your host!
This easy recipe for chocolate fondue only has three ingredients and it's one of the easiest dessert fondue recipes you can make in a jiffy!
Chocolate and Mint Fondue Recipe
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|190 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream|
|30 ml||(2 tbs)||Peppermint Liqueur|
|Fresh Fruit, Cookies and Wafers as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add some peppermint liqueur to taste and keep stirring.
4. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream or liqueur (to taste). If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate chips.
6. Light the unscented candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit or marshmallow onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate sauce. You can also dip cookies in the hot chocolate.
8. Repeat until you are all chocolated-out or you run out of this delicious dessert fondue recipe!
If you are looking for other dipper ideas, you can try any of the following: cookies, wafers, strawberries, cherries, marshmallows, chewy caramel squares, angel cake, doughnuts, orange slices, etc.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from on this page's navigation menu and sub-menu.