Do you already have a chocolate fondue set or perhaps you are thinking about getting one for a special someone? Why not get your friend a chocolate fondue set?
Fortunately, purchasing a chocolate fondue kit is very easy nowadays and you don’t even have to leave your house. Simply go to the chocolate fondue section of Amazon.com.
Here is a quick and easy chocolate fondue recipe to get you started on your romantic plans. It’s pretty much foolproof, so there is no worries to be had, even if you’re a disaster in the kitchen.
Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|190 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream|
|15 ml||(1 tbs)||Vanilla Extract|
|Fresh Fruit as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the vanilla and keep stirring.
4. Transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more cream or vanilla. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate chips.
6. Light the unscented candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
There are many chocolate fondue kits or sets that you could use for your romantic chocolate fondue night. Try any of these. Click on the pictures to be taken to a store where you can purchase these cute fondue sets.