If you are looking for a more involved chocolate fondue recipe, check out this page on How to Make Chocolate Fondue.
Are you ready to fondue?
Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||High-Quality Belgian milk chocolate|
|60 to 125 ml||(1/4 to 1/2 cup)||Light Cream|
|15 ml||(1 tbs)||Orange Liqueur|
|Fresh Fruit, Small Pieces of Desserts and Large Marshmallows as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate with 60 ml (1/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Gradually add hot orange liqueur and keep stirring.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more hot cream or liqueur. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate.
5. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot or chocolate fountain. Please note that you will likely need to add some vegetable oil if you plan on using it in a chocolate fountain.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle or follow the instructions to turn on your chocolate fountain.
7. Put a dipper onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate.
8. Enjoy and Repeat.
There are lots of chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from. Feel free to browse through the chocolate fondue recipes shown on this page.
The possibilities are endless, but I recommend you try these dippers to go along with this milk chocolate fondue recipe:
- Apple Slices
Be sure to experiment with some of your favorite food!