This great chocolate fondue recipe contains both dark and white chocolate and it creates a full-bodied fondue experience.
If you love white chocolate fondue, you can try the other easy chocolate fondue recipes shown on our sitemap.
Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|0.25 kg||(8 oz)||Dark Chocolate Bar, Broken into Chunks|
|40 g||(1.5 oz)||White Chocolate Bar, Broken into Chunks|
|190 to 250 ml||(3/4 to 1 cup)||35% Cream|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Liqueur of Your Choice such as Cherry Brandy or Grand Marnier|
|Fresh Fruit as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, melt the dark and white chocolate with 190 ml (3/4 cup) of cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Add the liqueur and keep stirring.
4. Transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more liqueur. If the mixture is too runny, add more chocolate.
6. Light the unscented candle.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
8. Repeat and enjoy! Don't forget to share with your special someone.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from. Feel free to browse through the selection shown here.