This chocolate fondue recipe is perfect for those who love Terry's Dark Chocolate Oranges.
You can even mix things up and use plenty of other dippers to dunk into the delicious dark chocolate and orange fondue mix.
If you need some inspiration, here's a short list to get you started: strawberries, angel cake, vanilla wafers, marshmallows, orange slices, cherries, etc.
Easy Chocolate and Orange Fondue Recipe
|30 ml||(2 tbs)||Orange Juice, No Pulp|
|250 to 325 ml||(1 to 1 1/4 cup)||35% Cream|
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||Solid Dark Chocolate, Chopped|
|15 ml||(2 tsp)||Orange Liqueur|
|10 ml||(2 tsp)||Orange Zest|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small pot over low heat, warm up the orange juice and 250 ml (1 cup) of cream. Do not let it boil.
2. Gradually add the dark chocolate, one handful at a time, and keep stirring while the chocolate melts.
3. Add the orange liqueur and keep stirring.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more liqueur or cream. If the mixture is too runny, add more dark chocolate.
5. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue pot.
6. Light the unscented candle.
7. Sprinkle the fresh orange zest on top of the fondue.
8. Put a piece of fruit or dessert onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate mix.
There are many more chocolate recipes for you to choose from. Why not try one of the easy chocolate or dessert fondue recipes listed in our navigation menu or sub-menu?
Almost everything will taste good with chocolate. Here is a list of things to try:
- Coconut Macaroons
- Pound Cake