Sharing a milk chocolate fondue recipe with friends and family is a wonderful end to a great dinner. You can talk about anything while dunking pieces of fruit or other desserts such as cookies and wafers into this chocolate fondue recipe.
If you and your friends like coffee and whiskey, you'll love this easy chocolate fondue recipe. You can also substitute the whiskey for the liqueur of your choice if you're not a big whiskey fan.
How to Make Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|250 ml||(1 cup)||35% Cream|
|20 ml||(4 tsp)||Instant Coffee|
|0.3 kg||(10 oz)||Milk Chocolate, Broken into Chunks|
|20 ml||(4 tsp)||Whiskey|
|Pieces of Fresh Fruit or Dessert as Dippers|
1. In a double-boiler over low heat, warm up the cream (don't let it boil) and dissolve the instant coffee in it.
2. Gradually add the milk chocolate, one handful at a time, and keep stirring while the chocolate melts.
3. Add the whiskey and keep stirring.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more whiskey or cream. If the mixture is too runny, add more milk chocolate.
5. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolatiere or chocolate fondue pot.
6. Light the unscented tealight candle.
8. Enjoy and Repeat.
There are many more chocolate or dessert fondue recipes for you to choose from. Pick another recipe from the left menu if you want to try a different chocolate fondue recipe.