This fondue au chocolat recipe is “to die for”. Try it with your special someone on a romantic evening or with the kids on a rainy Sunday afternoon. It will bring sunshine and happiness into your world… for at least a few bites.
If you like chocolate, this easy chocolate fondue recipe will be a fabulous addition to any menu… Dessert, fondue, and chocolate are three words that were meant for each other…
Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|3 Squares||Dark, Unsweetened Chocolate|
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Light Cream|
|160 ml||(3/4 cup)||Granulated Sugar|
|30 ml||(2 tbs)||Butter or Margarine|
|10 ml||(2 tsp)||Vanilla Extract|
|Fresh Fruit as Dippers|
1. In a pot over low heat, break up the chocolate squares and melt with the cream.
2. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Gradually add the sugar and butter and keep stirring.
4. Once all the ingredients are warmed up and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your chocolate fondue set or melting pot and stir in the vanilla.
5. If your mixture is too thick, add more hot cream or liqueur of your choice. If the mixture is too runny, add chocolate.
6. Light the unscented tealight.
7. Put a piece of fruit onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot chocolate fondue.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
You could also choose to eat use premixed milk chocolate fondue in a chocolate fountain.
There are more chocolate fondue recipes for you to choose from (use the menu).
You can dunk all your favorite desserts or fruit in this tasty fondue. Why not try these fondue dippers?
- apple slices