Toblerone Recipe for Fondue
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Cream, 35%|
|340 g||(12 oz)||Toblerone Chocolate Barsbroken into triangles|
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Kahlua|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. Pour the cream in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it's almost boiling.
2. Add the Toblerone chunks.
3. Stir until the chocolate is all melted.
4. Transfer to a warm chocolate fondue pot.
5. Add Kahlua and stir well.
6. Dip bite-sized pieces of dippers.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
You can pretty much dip whatever you want, but here are a few suggestions:
- Banana slices
- Orange quarters
- Apple slices
- Kiwi slices
- Pear slices
- Dried apricots
- Homemade eggnog pound cake
If you liked this Toblerone fondue recipe, you'll like these other chocolate fondue recipes.