This delicious s’mores fondue recipe is a great way to take the camping fun indoors.
Your kids will love it and it saves you a trip out in the wilderness…
If you wish you could have S’mores every night, you may be interested in buying the S’mores Maker shown on the left.
Fondue Recipe: Delicious S’mores Fondue
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Evaporated Milk|
|25 to 35||Mini Marshmallows|
|200 ml||(3/4 cup)||Chocolate Chips, Semisweet|
|160 ml||(2/3 cup)||Graham Cracker Crumbs|
|Assortment of Large Marshmallows for Dipping|
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, mix the evaporated milk and mini marshmallows.
2. Stir constantly and ensure the mixture does not come to a boil.
3. Once all the marshmallows have melted, increase the heat to medium-low and add all chocolate chips.
4. Mix well and ensure all chocolate chips are melted and that the mixture does not boil.
5. Add the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
6. Transfer the smores mixture to a warm chocolate fondue pot.
7. Dip large marshmallows.
8. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!