This chocolate orange fondue recipe is easy to make and delicious. Try it at your next fondue party. It will keep your guests dipping for more.
Dip orange slices, cookies, strawberries and anything else that tastes great when covered in chocolate!
Orange Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Cream, 35%|
|250 g||(1/2 lb)||Milk Chocolate Chunks|
|2 ml||(1/2 tsp)||Orange Zest|
|20 ml||(4 tsp)||Grand Marnier|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. Pour the cream in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it is hot (about 2 – 3 minutes).
2. Add the chocolate chunks and orange zest.
3. Stir until the chocolate is all melted.
4. Transfer to you warm chocolate fondue pot.
5. Add Grand Marnier.
6. Dip bite-sized pieces of dippers.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Chocolate Fondue Dippers
You can pretty much dip whatever you want, but here are a few suggestions:
- Banana slices
- Orange quarters
- Apple slices
- Kiwi slices
- Pear slices