All you need is a saucepan to do a little bit of cooking before pouring this toffee sauce into your dessert fondue pot.
Fondue Recipe: Toffee
|125 ml||(1/2 cup)||Butter|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||White Corn Syrup|
|500 ml||(2 cups)||Packed Brown Sugar|
|300 ml||(1 can)||Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|30 ml||(2 tbsp)||Water|
|10 ml||(2 tsp)||Vanilla|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, milk and water.
3. Mix well and keep stirring over medium heat until consistency is thick.
4. Pour the content into your chocolate fondue pot and mix in the vanilla.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Most vanilla-flavored desserts or fruit make excellent dippers for toffee flavored fondue. Try these:
- Pound cake
If you liked this toffee fondue recipe, you may also like these caramel fondue recipes.