This simple fondue recipe is different from the typical recipe dessert fondue options such as chocolate fondue.
You can vary the basic recipe below by changing the type of liqueur used.
Powdered Sugar Recipe Dessert Fondue
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Powdered Sugar|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Cream, 35%|
|22 ml||(1 1/2 tbsp)||Brandy|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix and melt the powdered sugar and cream.
2. Stir constantly and bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Let the mixture boil for at least 30 seconds before pouring it into your warm chocolate fondue pot.
4. Mix in the brandy.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
For this simple dessert fondue recipe, try any of these dippers:
- Apple slices
- Peach slices
- Banana slices
- Pineapple pieces
- Kiwi slices
- Pound cake pieces
- Chocolate pieces
- Assorted nuts