This vanilla marshmallow fondue given below may surprise you.
Vanilla Marshmallow Fondue
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Cream, 15%|
|45 ml||(3 tbsp)||Granulated sugar|
|5 ml||(1 tsp)||Vanilla extract|
|50||Mini Marshmallows, White|
|Assortment of Dippers|
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, pour the cream, sugar, and vanilla.
2. Stir constantly and reduce the heat before it starts boiling.
3. Add the marshmallows and stir until all marshmallows have melted.
4. Pour the vanilla marshmallow mixture into a warm fondue pot.
5. Dip bite-sized pieces of various dippers.
6. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Try some of these dippers for your next vanilla marshmallow fondue:
- Colored mini marshmallows
- Apple slices
- Pound cake pieces
- Crepe or pancake pieces
- Chocolate doughnuts
- Oreo cookies