This lobster fondue recipe is easy to make and it is a great hit as a seafood fondue recipe. You can also replace the lobster with crab, scallops, and/or shrimp if you want to experiment with a few more flavors and textures.
Your guests won’t be disappointed when you have this delicious cheese and seafood fondue in the middle of your table. Make sure to use the right type of fondue pot for this cheese fondue.
Lobster Fondue Recipe
|1||Garlic Clove, Cut in Half|
|500 ml||(2 cups)||Cream of Shrimp Soup|
|250 ml||(1 cup)||Milk|
|500 g||(1 lb)||Swiss Cheese, sliced or grated|
|2 ml||(1/2 tsp)||Cayenne Pepper|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
|Assortment of Dippers: Bread Pieces, Cooked Lobster, Mushrooms, etc.|
1. Rub the garlic halves into your fondue pot, then discard.
2. In a pot over low heat, mix the soup and milk until warm.
3. Gradually add the swiss cheese, one handful at a time, and stir until the mixture is fully melted and creamy.
4. Add cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Transfer the mixture into your cheese fondue pot.
6. Light the fondue burner and adjust the heat to maintain the cheese fondue warm but not too hot.
7. Dip your pieces of bread and lobster into the delicious cheese.
8. Enjoy and repeat! If your mixture becomes too thick, add milk. If it’s too thin, add cheese.
You can also try the seafood fondue recipes listed on our sitemap.